From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Parle la francais?

11 Mai, 2010

I was surprised to see a lot of locals in the class.  locals - foreigners who planned to stay in France for a longer period of time.  Most of them are female student who married a french husband.  They are from Vietnam, China, Indonesia.  I saw a japanese girl in the class and immediately I started mingling with her.  haha trying to get my chance to practice my japanese = )

Since these students plans to become locals... they are more serious in terms of studying than me... My new-found friends Eva (from China), Franciso (from Italy) and Niroko (from Japan, in fact, she lives very close to me!!!) are off to library after class.

Me on the other hand.... hee hee hee... am off to shopping!!!! Ricky recommended a BHV store which he claims to be similar to Tokyo Hands in Tokyo.  Oh gosh... similar? it is much better!!! It has everything from kitchen sink, bathroom, fashion to little things like door knobs! This is heaven to me!! I found my new curtains / lamp / bed cover!

(of course John didn't sound so excited when he heard that I want (eh.. him) to bring curtains / lamp back to London via Eurostar... well we will work something out...

I was sooo exhausted after spending 4 hrs at the store that I need to take a rest.... I sat down for coffee and of course, all "cafe" in Paris is expresso without milk.  According to Ricky, this strong dark coffee is best complemented by the dark chocolate which comes with the "cafe".  I was really hestitated to drink but I was too tired to be bothered.  and Oui Oui Oui! the combination of the richess of the chocolate echoed with the bitterness of the cafe!!!!  it is like discovering a new coffee horizon = )  How can I go back to Macdonald coffee?

No comments: