10 Mai, 2010
8:15am - at the school waiting for registration. Unfortunately the office won't open until 8:30am. As I was waiting in the lobby, I saw a lot of japanese translation on the school notice board. Guess this must be a popular place for japanese to come learn french.
9:00 am - the receptionist told me beginners class won't start until NEXT WEEK!! oh no way! email said I can start right away! She told me to go take an assessment and see if they can fit me to a higher level class... ok...
9:30 am - Other than the first two question, I have absolutely NO idea what the test is saying... damn... I can't wait until next week. I only have 2 weeks here!!! So I wrote whatever french I know on the paper. God knows whether if they make sense but I have tried my best...
10:00 am - Oh la la!! I got into Beginner level A1.2!!! relieved!
No comments:
Post a Comment