Flight number: BA0178
From: John F Kennedy (New York) Terminal 7
To: Heathrow (London)
Class: World Traveller
The flight went seamlessly smooth.. the immigration officer was extremely friendly, I told her I am studying at Oxford and just hee hee ha ha for a min... In no time I am waiting in front of the conveyor belt waiting for my luggage. I was trying to txt John but I didnt get his reply. For one second I wondered... is he coming to pick me up? We never really confirmed on whether he will come pick up or not...
hee hee of course he is the first person I saw when I head out of the airport.. My two pieces of luggage are sooo heavy they weight over 30 kg each! I am glad he is here to share the weight!
Whenever I moved to a new city, I always stared out the window in my first ride to the city, I tried to capture my first impression of the city in my mind. Same with Toronto, same with Shanghai, same with Tokyo, same with New York and so is Oxford.
Under the street lights in the dark, the only things I can see is the street name signs. They are quite interesting and not quite what I expected. They look like ones that are used in Alice in Wonderland.... At first I thought it might be the street that I lived on.... But later, I realize, these street signs are a specialty of Oxford.
From: John F Kennedy (New York) Terminal 7
To: Heathrow (London)
Class: World Traveller
The flight went seamlessly smooth.. the immigration officer was extremely friendly, I told her I am studying at Oxford and just hee hee ha ha for a min... In no time I am waiting in front of the conveyor belt waiting for my luggage. I was trying to txt John but I didnt get his reply. For one second I wondered... is he coming to pick me up? We never really confirmed on whether he will come pick up or not...
hee hee of course he is the first person I saw when I head out of the airport.. My two pieces of luggage are sooo heavy they weight over 30 kg each! I am glad he is here to share the weight!
Whenever I moved to a new city, I always stared out the window in my first ride to the city, I tried to capture my first impression of the city in my mind. Same with Toronto, same with Shanghai, same with Tokyo, same with New York and so is Oxford.
Under the street lights in the dark, the only things I can see is the street name signs. They are quite interesting and not quite what I expected. They look like ones that are used in Alice in Wonderland.... At first I thought it might be the street that I lived on.... But later, I realize, these street signs are a specialty of Oxford.
No comments:
Post a Comment