From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

58 Rowland Hill Court, Osney Lane, OX1 1LF







John has to go to work on thrusday so I was left alone unpacking my luggage. Outside the balcony our flat (yes flat! not apartment) face directly to a lovely english church, with a lovely garden. The residence complex are all built in red brick..

Walking outside is quite interesting. I was amazed by the cleaniness of the surroundings. A lot of buildings have hundreds and thousands of history but they are very well kept. I felt like I lived in a fairy tale = )

The city center of Oxford is nice walk with different shops. The first thing I do is to go to my favourite Marks and Spencer. English rasperberry! Turkey figs! They are all lovely packaged (not as chaotic as in NY supermarket)

I am happy I have 4 days to settle before starting my student life. Just enough of time for my brain to settle before diving into busy coursework!

Oh lovely Oxford... I look forward for my fantastic year!








No comments: