Looking back at my empty Apt 5E apartment.. Interestingly I didnt feel a sense of sadness. When I first moved in, I have a strong sense that I will live here for quite sometime. Who knows it only turns out to be one and a half year... but anywayz, it is indeed a lovely apartment which I have lived...
I arrived the airport an hour early.... since i havent done the most famous NY ritual (manicure and pedicure) I headed right off to the express spa for a quickie. Convenience comes with a price, it is of course not as cheap as the chinese nail spa in my neighbourhood. The price is still bearable. It was a chinese girl and on a wednesday early morning, we talked about where we were from and our feelings toward Americans in general. I told her about the purpose of my trip. I gave her a good tip when I left the spa. While she was busy serving other clients, she waved me goodbye and said" 重". Those two simple words just stuck in my mind... and two seconds I felt a heated wave in my eyes....... yes... my friend, pls take good care of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment