First week was regarded as "Introduction Week" We are already jam packed with classes from 9 - 5. My classmates were from all over the world.. The nice thing is.... I met some funny indians!!!! They are soo different from the typical IT indians that I met at work.
All the professors are very nice and approachable.. Quite different from my experiences at U of T. I was already warned with assignments and hard work. I am excited and I am thrilled. This is what I am here for.. I am ready to stretch my brain muscles and do some exercise!
All the professors are very nice and approachable.. Quite different from my experiences at U of T. I was already warned with assignments and hard work. I am excited and I am thrilled. This is what I am here for.. I am ready to stretch my brain muscles and do some exercise!
No comments:
Post a Comment