From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Rainy day in London, Rainy day at work

Things aren't going so smooth at work... The more my manager ask me questions, the more speechless I become! stressed out!!!

Well I have only been there for one and a half week, so I guess I have the buffer time.  But I haven't felt this dump for a very long time! It did remind me when I first started my job at MS, or any other jobs.

I guess I am officially back to the workforce now.  And I have to accept the up and downs that comes along, but isn't it these up and downs which make it rewarding?

P.S. not to mention the very well-dressed french man at work...  oh talk about eye candy at work.....

P.P.S. beside eye candy, I am really glad I have a lovely and caring husband at home which carry my worries away.

No comments: