From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Educating Eva

Times flies and it is Dec! I couldn't believe it is almost the end of the year! It seems like I have done nothing and at the same time done so much for the past year.

I have only one month left and 2010 will be over.... What else do I want to accomplish before the end of the year?

- really really need to learn the ping yin for my chinese typing... (need to get rid of the bad habbit of using my touch pad) practice more with J
- My french... I hope I will be able to read / understand my french recipe book
- Excel..... ok... I will open the workbook and try to finish at least 2 chapters per week....

Ok.. I guess that will keep me occupy for the whole month....

oh and finish the books I borrowed from the library instead of renewing it for the Xth times!

No comments: