From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

La Maison Du Monet

13 Mai, 2010

Today is a public holiday so we do not have class.  Noriko, Franciso and I wanted to stretch out  and venture outside of Paris.  The first place in my mind is, Giveny, to visit Monet's house, where he drew the famous "Waterlily" paintings....

Note that Noriko, Franciso and I all speak a bit of each other's language.  I speak broken japanese, Noriko and Franciso speaks broken english.  And we all speak 1/10 French.  So the process of checking train route, schedule and the surrounding area has been hilarous.  I bet the two french gentlemen sitting next to us at the cafeteria had a great time watching us communicate.  We spent two hours to discuss when / where to wait at the station, how to get to Giveny, and what happen when it rains.  The whole process is very entertaining yet enjoyable...

oh right.... about the trip.... The weather wasn't that great which in turns works to our benefit.  Because there aren't a lot of tourist to turn the supposingly silent and countryside like garden to Disneyland.

Was it extraordiniary? I won't say so.... but going with my new friends have definitely made it much more memorable and enjoyable = )

No comments: