From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Roger Federer vs Andy Murray



Ever since i start living with Mr John.... I am a lot of involved in watching sports... that includes Football (note: NOT SOCCER! as John said "what do Americans know about real football!)

and tennis!

Last sunday we watched the Australian Open. It was the the british rising star Andy Murray against Roger Federer.

Haven't picked up my racket for a long time. To my surpirse, I actually enjoyed the game very much.

However, what brought more to my attention is the physical appearance and facial reaction of the players...

so in the middle of the game, I bursted out "oh god.. Murray looks like a really boring person to date. He probably do nothing but practice all day. Federer looks like someone who can crack a joke or two."

John just looked at me in disbelief. Well.. I am just a girl afterall right?

No comments: