I can definitely tell that my mom is excited about my trip back to HK. For the past 8 years since i left for Shanghai, I dont think I have ever stayed home for more than 2 weeks. So I guess the coming two months will be quite special...
OK I can forsee arguments and frustration in the coming two months. But I will also enjoy the daily mother daughter relationship that i havent had for a long time. daily swimming, dieting, shopping and organizing things for wedding. Hopefully will be one of the most joyful moment of my mom's and my life..
M has kindly offered me a very good opportunity to work at ML. I must say that I am tempted especially given the current economic climate.
But still... I guess family is more important now and I want to spent some good quality time with my parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment