Conversation with my mom before I take off to the airport
Mom : So are you going to miss me when you go back to UK?
Me : Of course I will miss you terribility. (plus a big hug and big kiss) So will you miss me?
Mom : Nah, not really. I always see you on skype so there is no difference.
Me : ?!?!?!?!?!?! (then why did you ask me in the first place?)
A day later, my mom updated her facebook status : "my daughter left HK at 10pm. It was a short stay of 10 days. My days are a lot happier with her around."
hum.... maybe it is difficult to speak one's true feeling....
I miss mom mom too!
Mom : So are you going to miss me when you go back to UK?
Me : Of course I will miss you terribility. (plus a big hug and big kiss) So will you miss me?
Mom : Nah, not really. I always see you on skype so there is no difference.
Me : ?!?!?!?!?!?! (then why did you ask me in the first place?)
A day later, my mom updated her facebook status : "my daughter left HK at 10pm. It was a short stay of 10 days. My days are a lot happier with her around."
hum.... maybe it is difficult to speak one's true feeling....
I miss mom mom too!
No comments:
Post a Comment