This is a lovely day.... While I happily agreed to John's proposal, I didnt realize that a simple ring can bring so much change in my life....
Within two weeks, I found myself to be in charge of wedding planning, flat hunting, dealing with my over-excited mother and at the same time taking care of Mr Ho....
From a care-free "live-my-life" gal, I have become a super organizer taking care of family matters... I can forsee myself tied with more and more family responsibility and work (or my free-will) will eventually become step aside...
No way! I am sooo going to Barcelona for 3 months exchange! I dont see if I am ever able to get that kind of freedom again!
1 comment:
Congrats again. Being a super organizer can be a challenge, but thats really in your personality anyway ;)
I remember we used to chat about priorities of work versus family for a woman.. hehe, I think a woman in a happy relationship will choose to have work step aside! So congrats again :)
Post a Comment