From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Economical Luxury?!?

2 weeks ago - Was at the outlet with visitor from HK. While he splurged on expensive branded shoes for himself and his wife, he also tempted me into buying a pair of simple, yet elegant prada black pumps....

it is a good £244, though heavily discounted from the original price, but I can really get a good washer-dryer if I add a little bit more money... and I guess I need this more than a pair of expensive heels...

so I decided to walk away from the danger zone - while watching my friend buy, buy and buy...

1 week ago - I couldn't get that pair of prada out of my mind, so I decided to go to TKMaxx to try my luck... of course I didn't find anything in the end.

But I bought a pair of isotona slippers which are very comfortable and suitable for winter time. (not cheap for slippers but definitely a hell lot cheaper than prada) Well I know I can't compare slippers with prada but at least I will use it a lot more. That might be what I called "economical luxury" in practice...

(btw.. spotted this word on a Volvo ad, didn't think it quite fit the brand though)


No comments: