From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Just landed

5 days 4 nights in Berlin and Dresden. I must admit that I am not young anymore. I am exhausted. Hope I can wake up on time for work tomorrow.

During my trip, I managed to catch a last minute opera performed in Czech, tried to figure out the location of the Mercedes Car show in German, had a brief but in-depth conversation with a lady from New York (we exchanged views on Americans and British, she also reminded me of my "real name"! will write more about that later), and also had spoken with a Chinese women with her german-chinese mixed daughters (who looks German but spoke native mandarin!) on the S-Bahn.

I guess these unplanned encounterance made up the most exciting part of the trip, and these are just something that money can't buy (haha american express commerical) So no matter how much I want a new pair of prada black heels, I would still rather spend my money on travelling. (while I can)

Good night! I am tired, but happy!

No comments: