From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

At the park

The weather is just tooo nice that I have to go outside and enjoy the sun....

Since I have been spending my time in starbucks for the good sunny days. Today I decided to go to a park near my house.  It is by the river so I got to enjoy a river view.

First I picked an empty bench facing the river... It was lovely since I got a light breeze and sun at the same time.  Then suddenly I realized there was a group of school kids playing american football (not exactly, they were just throwing a football at each other with no skills/ rules at all) I didn't pay any attention to it at the beginning until there was one shot that nearly hit my Macbook! I felt the need to move on to another bench where they were more people... (thus diverting my risk of getting hit)

so then I was sitting comfortably with a group of nannies chatting in a language which I didn't understand... "Pup!" suddenly a gift from heaven has fallened on one of the nannies' jacket.... Indeed a lovely gift of nature, I then realized I was sitting under a big big tree.... ok.... time to move on....

By this time, all school kids have returned home and I picked a bench with is not under a tree.... It seems I am out of danger until there were two school girls riding their scooter towards my direction, holding watercups..  I was lucky because their mom have stopped them before they ran into me.

I finally understand parks are for books and kids, and starbucks are for laptops!

E -> in the park as she types.....

No comments: