I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Everytime I come across a nice cafe on the bus, I always imagine myself sipping coffee and reading a book in a lazy sunday afternoon.
I was planning to do this with my dearest one. However, it seems like all he wants to do in the weekend is to take a nap.. So I have decided to take this matter to my own hand....
My London Cafe Project - a discovery of cute little London cafes along the bus route!
So today is bus route 14 - Nomad cafe and books
It is not a normal cafe around the corner. It is actually a cafe inside a very interesting bookstore. They have a dedicated children area and travel books corner. A lot of the books have hand written comments which added a very cute and personal touch to it.
Though the coffee and cakes are a little bit disappointing, it is definitely a very entertaining bookstore and cafe. I can imagine it filled with babies and children over the weekend, so I am glad I have the luxury to visit it on a weekday.

No comments:
Post a Comment