took me a while to read the characters... nice one :)
oh you understand chinese characters? I didn't know that = ) I was just shocked at what happen at Manila. Though I didn't watch it live like the rest of people in HK, I am sad and angry at what happened... I guess it is a blessing that all our family and friends are at a safe place. Should treasure every moment!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
took me a while to read the characters... nice one :)
oh you understand chinese characters? I didn't know that = )
I was just shocked at what happen at Manila. Though I didn't watch it live like the rest of people in HK, I am sad and angry at what happened...
I guess it is a blessing that all our family and friends are at a safe place. Should treasure every moment!
Post a Comment