People do upload pics in light speed! When I turn on facebook, I saw tons of pics of yesterday pics. Indeed very sweet of them. I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday. (I enjoyed it too! except when John asked my a MILLION questions that I cannot answer)
Sample 1:
J : Where did you put the MC's dress?
E: It is in my brother's car.
J : When is he coming?
E : he said he should be here at 3pm.
J : Where is he now?
E : Don't you see I don't have a cell phone on my hand? None of all wedding gowns have a pocket where I can store my cell phone!
Sample 2:
J : Where is the bus that suppose to pick up my relatives?
E : well... I am taking pics here not at the bus dtation... how would you expect me to know? Ask our wedding planner!
Anyhow.. the questions finally stopped when I stop answering. Sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment