From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Friday, January 9, 2009

war... who is the victim and who is the villian here?


Pictures of injured children and women in Gaza have been the top headlines for the past 13 days... Theese pictures definitely worth more than ten thousand words.. Anger, sadness and resentment has been filling up the media and the public.


It is easy for us to get emotional by the pictures itself. However, honestly, how many percentage of the public do understand what is behind the whole situation? what is the cause for this tragedy?


Coincidentially John is working on this topic for his law course so he explained to me a bit. However, I am still far away from understanding exactly the whole situation... This issue.. like most political issue... falls under the grey area...


The below article is the one which holds a more neutral view towards the event.



I dont think I will ever fully understand politics... But why is it always the unarmed children and female who suffer during situatons like this?

No comments: