From city to city - This stop is London, 倫敦.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year Resolution.... again?

The list....
1) go to the gym at least 3 times a week (with John as a companion, I have been to the gym for the past 7 days running for at least 40 mins.. so this goal seems to be more feasible)
2) read one book (any book other than fashion / cooking magazine) per month
so by the end of the year, I shall see 12 book review....
3) read the books on my bookshelve..... (I got to finish the book by Margaret Thatcher given by Dad at least 15 years ago... it travels with me to all these countries but I never managed to finish beyond pg. 5
4) learn french (ok.. will sign up at school next week or ... download free prodcast)
5) pick up my piano again... (but how can I do that without a piano at my place?)

I will keep it 5 for now.... I will write again in one month to check on my progress.. haha

No comments: