I don't know if I am lucky or not.... The tsunami all happened after I left NY.. will it be good if I am still with the firm? Will I go through a lot of mental pressure if I was? or the centre of the tsunami are always a lot calmer than what other people think?
will it be a valuable experience if I was still in the industry? I will never know.... I can imagine the instability because of the ambiguity in the market. and the mental stress that comes along with it... However, from speaking with my friends who are in the industry, it is just business as usual... and to be honest, there really arent much you can do about it as an employee. sometimes people outside the firm might have a lot more information...
The crisis is going to affect me someway or the other in the future.. however, for now, I am glad I am sitting in my little warm home in Oxford, enjoying my learning life as a student...
No comments:
Post a Comment